i am a nailbiter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i am a nailbiter

Post  Turkey Bride on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:54 pm

For all my life I have been a nailbiter and I dont want to have really ugly nails on my wedding day, can you buy the stick on nails in Turkey like we have in Boots the chemist in England? Do they come in the pink and white look, or are they all coloured ones, I want them to look natural.

I am trying to stop biting my nails but with all the worry of wedding I am sure i will be biting them right off before september.
I want to have my hair in coils for the wedding day, and I have a picture but I am going to buy extensions and bring them over with me so will the turkish hair dressers be able to put the extensions in and do the picture that I want?

Some of the makeup I have seen on turkish brides is not what I want, I would like to have it done by a professional but not like the colours I have seen them using, can you tell me somewhere I can go for makeup?

Turkey Bride
Odalik
Odalik

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i am a nailbiter

Post  Alison on Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:28 pm

I sympathise with you as I'm a biter too Embarassed Mavi is our nail expert and I'm sure she'll be able to give you expert advice on how to get those perfect hands for your wedding.

Hairdressers in Turkey are generally very good, so yes bring a photograph with you and I'm sure they'll be able to do the style you want.

Some brides in Turkey can look quite garrish on their wedding day with lots of blue or green eyeshadow. However after a consultation before you wedding day I'm sure you'll get the look you want.
Alison
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

View user profile http://www.turkeyweddingplanner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavi on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:03 pm

Turkey Bride wrote:For all my life I have been a nailbiter and I dont want to have really ugly nails on my wedding day, can you buy the stick on nails in Turkey like we have in Boots the chemist in England? Do they come in the pink and white look, or are they all coloured ones, I want them to look natural.

I am trying to stop biting my nails but with all the worry of wedding I am sure i will be biting them right off before september.
I want to have my hair in coils for the wedding day, and I have a picture but I am going to buy extensions and bring them over with me so will the turkish hair dressers be able to put the extensions in and do the picture that I want?

Some of the makeup I have seen on turkish brides is not what I want, I would like to have it done by a professional but not like the colours I have seen them using, can you tell me somewhere I can go for makeup?

Oh dear, we have a canibal here folks, well 2 actully I know another Rolling Eyes

First off throw the idea of the stickie on jobs right out the window... they are just not worth it plus they do damage the natural nail bed, well them themselves dont, but when you pick or bite them off, plus the adhesive isnt the best quality, so they do damage..

I know your wedding is a bit away, but you need to start this process of taking care of the nails now. I suggest you find a stockist of Creative products, which would be a Creative Nail Salon, and buy yourself a bottle of CREATIVE NAIL DESIGN SOLAR OIL

start using this 2 or 3 times a day to help hydrate those nails and cuticles and soften the cuticles, then after a few weeks book yourself into a decent nail salon and have a manicure. This will get rid of the dead skin and start you on the way to nicer nails.

Now I am not saying that by doing this you will have a lovely set of natural healthy nails grown by the time your wedding arrives, (you might) cat but it will give a nail technician a good chance to give you a lovely set of enhancements for the big day... who knows I might even have a salon by then.. Rolling Eyes If not, I could do at the hotel..

As for the makeup, our selected salons have been tried and tested by Alison and myself, so we know skill and style, if you have a particular look, then a picture would be good to bring with you, and anyone using our services for hair and makeup have a trial after the initial consultation.

Dont worry, we will be there with you making sure all is going smoothly and stress free, that is what we are here for cheers
Mavi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-12-07

View user profile http://www.pinkies-salon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Bride on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:15 pm

I know a salon who sells creative stuff so I can go and buy that oil.

what about the clip in hair extensions, can you get them in turkey?

I have sent back that consltation form that you sent me with our information on it.

Turkey Bride
Odalik
Odalik

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison on Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:02 pm

Hi.

Yes you can hire clip-in extensions from our recommended hair salon. There is also a shop in town which sell these if you wanted to buy them.
Alison
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

View user profile http://www.turkeyweddingplanner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top